Custom Geocache Logbook Creator
If you're a geocache hider you can use this tool to create custom logbooks for people to sign.
Just fill in your cache information, print the resulting PDF, cut along the lines (if necessary), fold the
sheets together, and staple to make your personalized log.
*Please note that if your username includes non-alphanumeric characters (like a &) it could cause an error.
Hopefully this limitation will be fixed in the future.
- Which design will appear on the cover of your logbook.
- Whether the logbook cover will be a full sheet (Large), half sheet (Medium) or quarter sheet (Small) of paper.
- The output is currenty formatted for Letter (North American) sized paper. (European A4 paper coming later.)
- Whether the logbook cover will be a folded horizontally (like a book) or vertically (like a notebook).
Large logbooks are only available in horizontal format.
- Your geocaching name will be printed on the bottom of the back cover, identifying you
as the event owner. Leave this field blank if you do not want this on the logbook.
- The name of the cache itself (e.g. Ironbound's First Geocache), which will be printed on the front cover.
Up to three lines are provided to accomodate very long geocache names that are too long to fit on one line,
or you could use one line for the GC number.