Custom Leap Day Event Logbook Creator
If you're hosting a Leap Day geocaching event in February, you can use this tool to create a special logbook for it.
Just fill in your event information, print the resulting PDF, and fold the sheet in half to make a
simple personalized log for people to sign.
*Please note that if your username includes non-alphanumeric characters (like a &) it could cause an error.
Hopefully this limitation will be fixed in the future.
- Which design will appear on the cover of your logbook.
- For event logbooks, only large (a full sheet of paper) is available.
- The output is currenty formatted for Letter (North American) sized paper. (European A4 paper coming later.)
- For event logbooks, only the horizontal style (folded like a book) is available.
- Your geocaching name will be printed on the bottom of the back cover, identifying you
as the event owner. Leave this field blank if you do not want this on the logbook.
- The name of the event itself (e.g. Islander1988's Leap Day Event), which will be printed on the front cover.
Up to three lines are provided to accomodate very long event names, or you could put the name on one line and the GC number on another.